FOX Eredivisie TV Income Distribution 2017-18
The Eredivisie season has finished, so time to look ahead to the tentative TV Income Distribution for the coming season. Tentative, because it is not yet known who will promote and relegate.
For the time being, we assumed that there is no degradation next to Go Ahead, meaning only VVV will return to the Eredivisie. If eventually NEC and/or Roda JC relegate, the bottom part of the list may change considerably, as these clubs are now taking places 13 and 14 on the list.
We do not have official confirmation of the total amount, but it seems that the amounts we used for the past two seasons were far too high. It seems that totals have only risen by about 1 million per season after the 67 million of 2014-15 and for the 2017-18 season a total 70.7 million will be distributed.
Ajax remains on top and for Ajax for the long term it's only advantageous that it has now become second behind Feyenoord and not again behind PSV, although becoming champion would have of course been better.
The list has remained largely the same. Only in places 6-9, Vitesse and Utrecht have increased 2 positions and Groningen and Heerenveen moved down 2 positions. In addition, Sparta is no longer in the last spot because newcomer VVV has fewer points than Sparta, but in the lower part, further changes can occur depending on who wins the promotion and relegation playoffs.
Our Latest News
- Why I don't agree with AZ (7/10/2020)
- Why does AZ think they should be allocated the first Champions League ticket (7/9/2020)
- FOX Eredivisie TV Income Distribution 2019-20 (6/19/2019)
- Nicolas Tagliafico:Unstoppable on Nike Phantom Vision (6/17/2019)
- Ajax Should Leave the Netherlands (2/26/2019)
- Two Ajax Talents with a Great Future (1/2/2018)
- Early European Elimination (8/28/2017)
- Concept Eredivisie 2017-18 (6/13/2017)